This Vest Uses Real Polyethylene (UHMWPE) Bullet Proofing Plates
(Not the Cheaper Heavy Steel Ar500 Plate that can cause ricochet that may harm the shooter)
- This vest weighs about 1/3 of that of the steel type vests. Designed for extended usage periods total weight is under 10 lbs compared to the steel type vests that weigh 28 lbs.
- 2963 Series Expert Plate Carrier MOLLE webbing on the front, back, and side panels allows the attachments of MOLLE accessories like holsters, mag pouches, utility pouches, and other essential gear. (Extra Large size to fit most 5'9" to 6'3" tall men 180 to 299 lbs.) Adjustable Sizing.
- Adjustable for length cummerbund with MOLLE webbing, cummerbund can be extended out to 51"L. Side pockets will allow for 6" X 8" side armor panels/plates. Hook and loop fasteners on the ends of the cummerbund to secure with the front panel hook and loop fasteners, for a secure fit.
- Adjustable for length shoulder straps with large heavy duty quick connect buckles and with hook and loop fasteners. Includes two padded shoulder covers with MOLLE webbing, hook and loop fasteners, and loops for communications cabling routing.
- Includes two BPC1012 PE Ballistic Hard Plates - Shooters Cut 10"X12" for the Front and Back Expert Plate Carrier Vest panels
- Constructed of Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMWPE) creating a light weight ballistic plate
- Rated at Level III Plus - capable of stopping 7.62x51mm, 7.62x39mm, and 5.56x45mm rounds
- Curved design fits the user with greater comfort, and the cut upper corners (Shooter's Cut) allow for better mobility.
Gross Weight: 9.7 lbs.
Vest color: Black