Trinity Force Breach Brace Pistol Stabilizer
The Breach Pistol Brace Is An ATF Approved Pistol Stabilizer Brace That Was Designed To Be Low Profile While Being Easy To Install For The User. It Has Been Built To Fit On All Ar-15 Pistol Buffer Tubes Up To 1.25”. It Requires No Special Extensions Or Tools To Install. This Slick And Lightweight Brace Is Perfect For Your Ar-15 Pistol Build!
ATF Approved For Pistol Use
Snag Free Design To Prevent Any Tangles With Gear
Brace Offers Greater Stability, Accuracy And Control When Firing
Forearm Strap Slots
Receiver Extension Type: Up To 1.25” Pistol Tube
Weight: 5.1 Ounces
Material: Reinforced Polymer
Standard AR-15 Carbine Recoil Spring
Made of the finest spring steel rated for 20,000+ rounds
US Tactical Ind. Ar-15 M16 Mil-Spec Receiver End Plate
Maintains Proper Alignment of Stock & Buffer Tube
M4-style receiver plate includes the engagement tab required to align the buttstock and buffer tube with the lower receiver on carbine models.
Precision, fine blanking process ensures precise edges and superior flatness for correct fit and solid installation.
Made of 4140 Hardened Steel
Davidson Defense AR-15 Carbine Castle Nut
Fits both Commercial and Mil-Spec tubes. It's always good to have a spare!
AR-15 Standard Carbine Recoil Buffer - 3 oz
(Color of Buffer May Vary)
· Weighs 3 oz
· Contains 1 tungsten weight and 2 steel weights
· Standard carbine length buffer
· Aluminum 6061 T6 exterior
· Fits AR-15 and M16 carbine buffer tubes
· Use with standard AR-15/M16 carbine buffer springs
· 3oz weight allows for more reliable function in rifles with shorter gas systems
· 3oz weight reduces bolt bounce in full auto fire
· Increased weight also softens recoil
· Standard dwell time for normal cycling of the rifle
PISTOL BUFFER TUBE
1 Mil-Spec Diameter Pistol tube (USA-made) diameter 1.25"
Made Of 6061 T6 Aluminum
High Quality Construction
Overall Length is 7 5/16"