With a crazy-fast reset, nearly nonexistent over-travel, and a smoother, crisper, lighter trigger pull, the RA-535 Advanced Performance Trigger (APT) helps you fire more quickly and accurately. The single-stage trigger group is easy to install.
WHAT EXPERTS ARE SAYING "Overtravel is admirably short, making precision shooting easier." - Joseph Von Benedikt, Guns & Ammo: Book of the AR-15 "I like its performance as much as I like its looks" - James Tarr, Shotgun News "This is going to make life a lot easier." - Tom Claycomb III, American Shooting Journal "The best-looking trigger on the market performs as good as it looks." - Joseph Von Benedikt, Guns & Ammo: Book of the AR-15
3.5-lb. pull weight
Quick reset for faster response time between shots
Lightened trigger pull with super-crisp release to improve accuracy and increase target acquisition
Combines straight trigger functionality and comfort with curved control
Self-contained design makes it easy and quick to install with no fine-tuning needed
Manufactured and assembled in our facility according to strict AS9100 aerospace requirements, which are more stringent than standard gun manufacturing requirements
Quality-assured with high-tech inspection equipment that can measure up to five decimal places?two beyond the standard and far more precise than the human eye can detect
Precision CNC machined from high-grade, heat-treated tool steel and aluminum
Contained in RISE Armaments signature bright red 8625 hardcoat anodized aluminum housing
Trigger pin size 0.154" No Colt large pin available
Instructions for installing Drop In AR15 and AR10 trigger group.
1. If installing in a receiver that already has a trigger and hammer installed, remove the trigger pin and hammer pin and remove the trigger and hammer as well as the grip, safety selector and detent. New receivers, install the drop in trigger before mounting the grip.
2. Insert the trigger pak into the fire control compartment
3. Insert the hammer and trigger pins. Anti-walk type pins work much better, as standard pins can drop out.
4. Towards the rear of the trigger cassette you will see two small set screws. With the trigger and hammer pins in place, turn those set screws down to raise the trigger the point that there is pressure created on the trigger and hammer pins which will hold them in place. This step is VERY important and will take care of the slight dimensional differences between lower receivers.
5. Install the retainers on the anti-walk pins
6. Insert the safety selector switch. The hammer needs to be in the cocked position. Take care as it is inserted to not push the selector into the back extension of the trigger. Replace the safety detent, spring and grip.
7. At this point you can test the trigger pull and reset.